Divorce Agreement Modification

Hendricks County Family Law Attorney Assists with the Modification of Divorce Agreements

Divorce is not easy, and even when everything seems to be finished, things can drag on. Sometimes, situations arise that create the need for decisions, agreements, decrees and prior court orders to be revisited, and then modified to fit with these new situations. For instance, after a marriage has been over for a while, family members may realize that the original stipulation of settlement, separation agreement, prior custody order or prior child support order is no longer appropriate in the way it once was. The relocation of a former spouse may make visitation rights more difficult depending on the move and the resulting location. The addition of a higher paying job, or a lesser paying one, can affect child or spousal support. There are a number of other circumstances that require legal modification to a custody agreement that has become outdated. Hendricks County, IN family law attorney

James L. Lowry can help you make the necessary modifications so that your post-divorce experience is beneficial to both you and your family.

Whether you have been divorced for many years or it has happened more recently, or whether the dissolution of the marriage happened as a result of a contested divorce battle or an uncontested one, or if you are simply seeking to modify a prior court order from the Family Court; experienced Indiana divorce decree modification attorney James L. Lowry is needed after the Family Court order has been rendered. Time creates change, which can require modification to previous agreements or court orders.

With the help of the experienced divorce attorney James L. Lowry, he will make sure that the changes that are rendered do not negatively impact you or your children. He has over 40 years of experience in all areas of Divorce and Family Law, particularly those concerning child custody, parental access and visitation, and child support modifications. As a Hendricks Co, IN divorce lawyer, he can help before, during, and after your marriage’s dissolution to litigate your modification application and protect you and your family’s best interests.

Call Today

Contact him for help in modification of your former agreements, judgments and prior court orders, and for compassionate legal counsel and top-notch aggressive courtroom litigation. Call Indiana divorce agreement modification attorney James L. Lowry at (317)745-4408. He will work hard to ensure that you get the modifications you need to have a successful post-divorce experience.